Online Vs Classroom
The benefits of Online Training vs. Live Classroom Training:
- Online Vs Classroom – No travel expense! Save the costs on hotels, gas, meals and other assorted costs.
- Typically, classroom courses are four to five days long. That means you need to get time off from your current job and make arrangements for your family, pets, etc. By choosing to get your training online, you fit the course into your schedule.
- You are able to set the pace. Charge through the course, or take as much time as you need.
- Take breaks when YOU need them, not when an instructor determines you need one. It’s hard to concentrate and retain information if you are needing a break!
- You can go back over sessions to make sure you understand the information correctly. A live class can’t stop to go back over an entire section just because a student might be a little unclear on aspects just covered.
- Access your course 24/7. If you’re a night owl, you can study all night. If you’re an early bird, you can study while the rest of the world is still sleeping.
- Computer, tablet and smart phone accessible. Any time you have time, log on and work wherever you might find yourself. Flexibility makes online training perforable to classroom training for most students.
Classroom and online training both have their pros and cons. Some content seems to lend itself more towards one or the other. People learn in many different ways. Some like reading, others listening, and others watching. An online course can offer many different ways of learning. Images, audio, text, animation, case studies, games, etc. can engage learners. When you think about and consider all the pros and cons of Online Vs Classroom Training, taking the course at home on your computer just makes more sense.
To get started as an Insurance Adjuster, you need either the ALL LINES or PROPERTY & CASUALTY license.
Click here to REGISTER.