Consider a career change as an adjuster
Unlike other types of jobs, a career as a Texas adjuster could prove more beneficial than others. So, if you want to switch to a different career, you might want to take on this profession.
Benefits of an Insurance Adjusting Career
- Just about anyone can become an insurance adjuster. And the easiest way to get your All Lines or Property & Casualty license is with an online course like those offered by TXALA.
- It costs very little to become an adjuster, but the pay is very high. Entry prerequisites costs less than $1,000 on average, but the salary range can run from $25,000 to $50,000 for Staff adjuster, and up to $150,000 for CAT Adjusters.
- It only takes a week or so to complete the online course. It doesn’t take long to learn the rules and tricks of the trade, including the use of the industry-standard claims writing software, Xactimate.
- It has a lot of earning potential, especially when catastrophe or natural disaster strikes. When such events happen, people need a professional and licensed adjuster. Having a Texas license enables you to work claims in over 30 states which guarantees plenty of job opportunities.
- Job security is guaranteed, as the claims adjusting industry is recession-proof. It doesn’t depend on economic factors and is not affected by fluctuations and other such movements in the economy. In fact, job growth is higher when disaster strikes.
You see? Working as a claims adjuster can be the best career decision you ever make.
If you are ready for a career change, click here… GET STARTED!